Infosec & Digital Risk Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop will discuss the current information security trends, threats, risks and highlight the impacts on business. The sessions will focus on the human side of the information security chain, digital risk for an organisation alongside managing vendor risk associated with an organisation. This is an introduction and awareness series to information security for end users.
The course will include practical sessions, videos, live examples, case studies and group activities, mapping ISO27001 framework to local UAE standards such as NESA and ISR.
As part of the course, participants will conduct scenario based risk assessment and vendor risk profiling based on the ISO27001 to identify any direct, or indirect threats and security exposures. Participants will also participate in an example security incident and identify the best practices to secure critical assets.
1. Improve overall information security awareness
2. Highlight common control requirements across various standards
3. To simplify risk management concepts
4. How to conduct a risk assessment within the organisation.
5. Profiling Vendor Risk within the organisation.
5. Apply information security standards and incident response to the scenario based learnings securing critical assets.
IT Professionals, solutions architect, security professionals, auditors, administrators, information security professionals, CXO’s.
- CRG-IDRWAED 1,000AED 1,0000AED 0